Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lost in Thought!

John,

I am so sorry that I have not been in contact with you. I have had a hard time getting over Double "D". I still remember the night we spent in your drawer. She was great !!


I took a trip to try and sort my feelings out, and to recover from the hurt of loosing her.


I tried to relax in the sun and enjoy myself but my thoughts were of the great times we had together.


Then things started to get dark for me. I got drunk one night and tried to take over the Ship.



Then I joined that Band for a while to try to get my life back together.


But that didn't work; I turned to gambling, until I had nothing left.


Then as I was looking at the world and trying to figure out where I could go and be happy again it happened.

My new partner came into my life and saved me. Ivana Swallow has been a lifesaver for me; she has brought me back and made me a better man. We have been enjoying each other.

In many different ways :)
She once again has my Spidey senses tingling; Ivana Swallow is all I could ask for as a man with a large load to carry.
That is enough for now. Ivana Swallow and I will be in touch again soon.
Take Care my Friend
Spidey

No comments:

Post a Comment